Texas Star has three generations of experience in nut and dried fruit processing and packaging.
Texas Star holds a Safe Quality Food (SQF) certificate that is recognized by the Global Food Safety Innitiative (GFSI) and continuously maintains safe food manufacturing practices in a state of the art facility with the latest technology and equipment.
We invite Buyers to learn about our products and practices and visit our SQF Certified facility.
Texas Star offers:
- Texas based manufacturing and marketing.
- National sales knowledge.
- Experienced industry professionals.
- Service oriented attitude and work ethic.
- Quality assurance
- Category management processes. Consumer driven.
- Capable of producing baking nuts, snacking nuts, seeds, and trail mixes in a variety of pack styles and sizes (sufficient quantities required).
- Streamline processing facility with capability of producing 20 million units per year.
- Located conveniently north of San Antonio on IH-10.
- Cold storage capable of maintaining over 200,000 pounds of product at optimal temperature.
Through the years, we have had many inquiries about purchasing products directly from us. To fulfill these inquiries, we created an online store at eatnuts.com.
The mission of eatnuts.com is to make available the same top quality nuts and fruits distributed to grocery stores, to restaurants and individuals who may not otherwise have access to our products.